Go on give Volleyball a go, want some reasons why, ok here you are:
- Volleyball is a great sport that can be enjoyed by people of all ages and skill levels.
- It can be played year round as it can be played both indoors and outdoors.
- Learning volleyball isn’t as expensive to play as most other sports. If you join our club volleyball included in your membership fee you would have access to up to 10 hours training or game time per week. Worked out over a season this works out at as little as 0.35p per hour where as an hours football normally costs about £5.
- It’s a fun way to burn calories. Playing 45 minutes of volleyball can burn up to 585 calories.
- Volleyball also improves muscle strength and tone. The activities required when playing volleyball strengthen the upper body, arms, shoulders, thighs, abdominals, and lower legs.
- In addition, volleyball improves hand-eye coordination, reflexes, and balance.
- Last but not least, volleyball teaches teamwork and communication and is a great social activity.